NO NEW THINGS FOR A YEAR | Day 5 Recap
Day 5 Recap
- Woke up to one of the best emails I’ve ever received. I miss you :/
- Wore my sister’s clothes to Orientation
- Girl tells me her closet, which is the biggest one in the house, is not big enough for her clothes- and she swears she’s not spoiled (she said that like…10 times)
- I used to have a motto- “There’s always a cute guy”
- ^ Def still true.
- There’s hardly any room in my life for a guy, though.
- No room for alcohol, drugs, or sex, either, fellow college students.
- Clubs were tempting, but if I’m going to have time for anything outside of school (classes, that test, research, applications, internships), it’ll be for my babies, and my baby.
- Hopefully my TR registration falls through! If not, you’ll be breathing slightly worse air, and I’ll be losing a bit more money. :/