Day 3 Recap
- Currently feng-shui-ing my room.
- Bookcase, desk, and bed are FINALLY cleaned, but
- I still have crafts drawers, dressers, closet, and vanity left.
- Ramon ended up choosing to read something he doesn’t want to read each day! Today’s topic? Maternity. :P
- I’ve been doing more minimizing- most notably with my email and Facebook. The app for Facebook on my phone is officially deleted! And I’ll check my notifications like I check my emails- systematically, with much less, erm..obsession?
- Today in my free time off of Facebook, I reconnected with two friends, and stopped one overly-talkative (to a point of overbearing at times) person from ranting. He has a week to draft his points, and I have a week to focus on other projects.
As lame as it sounds, I think my clothes have been conversation starters (sometimes entire conversations), confidence boosters, and rewards. I’m confident there are more meaningful and fun ways to have those three. :) (Gosh, I sound like David now)