Day 2 Recap (+ Your Own Challenge?)
- Bookcase cleaning took HOURS, but I have to admit, I’m really happy with how it’s coming along. Can you believe I’m not done yet? Needless to say, I’ll still be sleeping on the floor tonight.
- Meanwhile, the shock and disbelief I’ve gotten for this challenge is crazy! Meh, I’m still going to try. :) It turns out, my biggest motivator is that I like a challenge, and I hate routine. So maybe you could say, I’ve converted someone over to this Challenge hysteria? I brainstormed eleven things for my friend, Ramon, to try in his awful state of boredom- see if you’re up for trying any yourself:
- 30 days of letter writing
- Give away one dollar a day to a different person
- Turn $1.00 into $100.00 by the end of the month
- Cook something different each day
- 30 min of a different exercise each day (I secretly hope he chooses this. Then I can make him Zumba.)
- Eat something new each day
- Try one new thing each day
- Wear the same thing each day (Inspiration: Uniform Project)
- Talk to, and make a connection with, a new person everyday
- Read something you don’t care about each day (Recommended by a lecturer as highly enlightening)
- Read or watch something inspirational each day
Hehe :) Which one do you want to do? Which one should Ramon do (he doesn’t know yet)? Leave a message in my box!